Scott Raun <sraun at fireopal.org> writes:

> Is it safe to assume that, since mail to and from ytilaer.com is
> working, there's nothing I have to config that I haven't already at
> the system level? (Does this question make sense?)

For by-name virtual hosts, you need the name used in the URL to
DNS-resolve to the IP of the box, and tha apache config file to
specify a virtual section with the servername matching the name used
in the URL.  Nothing that I think of as "system" config needed;
doesn't matter whether the IP or name are primary to the system, for
example, as long as they're *on* the system.
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      dd-b at dd-b.net
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/