> Agent is the *best* (IMHO) mailer out there for Windows. it's
> very stable,
> doesn't read Virus Basic attachments, is *incredibly* fast
> even on large
> mailboxes,

Will it work with mine:

Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator.
Your mailbox size is 437569 KB.
Mailbox size limits:
	You will receive a warning when your mailbox reaches 420000 KB.

I have about 45,000 messages.  That's after I deleted most of the useless
stuff.  :)

Jay