Ok, I made a couple of changes.  Make a new directory for fireopal as
specified in this modified file and move the fireopal site into it.

You also had multiple declarations of ServerName and ServerAlias, which I
removed.  If this works, you can try adding the *.fireopal.com to the
ServerAlias Line.  Don't add a new line, just put a space between what's
already there, and tack it onto the same line.

It's set up exactly like mine now, so if it doesn't work, I have no idea
why.  :)

Jay