I am trying to resize a partition on my HD.  Having some trouble.
I don't want to go out and buy Partition Magic.  I am trying to use FIPS
but I can only find the DOS binary.  Is there a linux binary or is this
DOS only?
I don't have a DOS parition.  I suppose I might be able to find a boot
disk but would rather have a linux version on the computer for later use
anyway.
Which version of FIPS supports resizing of ext2 partitions?  I found 2.0
but don't know if that is the most recent version.
I have looked everywhere but haven't found anything.

sim