Does anyone know of a decent DAC that will work with the digital out on the
SB Live?  I'd like to pipe the sound into an Adcom amp using real RCA cords
instead of a crappy miniplug.  I'm sick of crap quality sound from my
computer sound setup.  Since I sit in front of it all the time and it
provides music and movies in my room, I might as well set up a decent sound
system for it.