Of the games available at:

http://www.random-word.com/games/

what do TCLUG-people like and why? Some might say "just look at the stats on the web page", but I have already purchased "Quake 3", "Heros III", and "Eric's Ultimate Solitaire" (all of which are quite good) so I don't need to buy them and my preference for them is not reflected on the web page. I think that may be the case with others as well.

I thought of suggesting a "game review" option from the nice person hosting the web page, but then I thought Yaron had gone "above and beyond the call of duty" already.

Does anyone _really_ like (or dislike) one of the games listed? What is this "Tribes 2" all about?