This looks pretty cool.  I think I will try it with my laptop first.  See how
much of an improvement I get with a tiny keyboard.  I dislike small keyboards.

I was looking to see if this would work on a macintosh and guess what... It's
already there. : )
I don't recall downloading it before and I'm not sure if it comes with the
system either but there it is.  I'll give it a try later.

sim