So ive got my new 40G HD for mostly for growing and conslidating my mp3
collections... I want to set it up so that i can pull it out of my linux
box at work and drop it into a crappy windoze box that i have at home and
be able to access my mp3 stash that i gather at work (2-T1's) at home.

I have heard a few different oponions on how to do this... use NTFS, but
my may have problems writing... use Fat16 so both can access it, no use
fat32...  How is everyone here seting up their drives to access it from
both windoze and linux?

thanks