I have this monitor.  I currently use it at 1024x768 and everything works great
except there are sporatic lines through the screen.  They "flicker" in and out
kind of like static.  I was wondering if this could be a frequency problem?
Frequency too high?
Also has anyone had any experience with a screen that "jiggles" when in text
mode?  Right from startup the text jiggles around and really eratates my eyes
and is just a general anoyance ( you wouldn't believe the headache this thing
gives me ), especially since I do a lot of work in text mode.
This is not a linux problem.  It starts as soon as the computer is turned on.
As soon as any graphics are displayed it goes away.  It also only shows up on
the 3V.  I hooked it up to a 19" at work and it looked great.  I also tried 2
different 3V's with exactly the same results.
Just wondering if anyone has any ideas or experienced similar problems with any
type of monitor.

sim