On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Dave Sherohman wrote:

> Anyone know of software (or other methods, I suppose) for determining the
> refresh rates that a monitor will like, given that documentation is not
> given?

Doesn't SuperProbe purport to do that?  My other wise guy suggestions are:

1:	manuals *sometimes* have this.  (Kudos to Dell -- I got a free
17" monitor from the mother-in-laws place of work, and the pinouts for
their funny 15-pin plug and tech specs were not too hard to find on the
web.)

2:	Increase until you let them smoke out, then use the last one that
worked.

Carl's suggestion's probably more helpful.

Cheers,
Phil M

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous