On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Scott Dier wrote:

>         * If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we
>         * will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions
>         * before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such
>         * cancellation.

Wouldn't "correct price higher than its stated price" go by another name
of "bait and switch"?  Last I heard, that was illegal.  Anyway, I wouldn't
buy anything from Amazon.  Even if they were the last bookstore on earth
and I really needed an O'reily book.

Anyway, if it were me and I didn't get my RAM for that price, I'd raise a
stink with the BBB.

-Brian