*  If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we
    *  charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
        * If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we
        * will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions
        * before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such
        * cancellation.

        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/468502/002-7775604-8785636

* Nate Carlson <natecars at real-time.com> [010327 10:14]: