I understand that Pine expects each e-mail to have it's own file.  I
understand that Procmail does have the ability to do this but their is a
deficiency in updating some counters or something.  I did not read the
directions real closely, only to learn that there is a program called
rcvstore from nmh that people send their mail through to get properly
processed.

This is the first time I have set up my e-mail on my Linux machine using
this process.  I the past I have used Netscape and kmail.

My question is this, how do I get the e-mail formatted so Pine can read it
correctly.

John Miller
Dain Rauscher Inc.
Application Services