yes, you can load the data into a postgresql relational database, and then
install a postgresql ODBC driver on your windows client workstations.  in
MS access you can select the linux server as an ODBC source, and run your
application that way.  (you will have to export your access database to
CVS, and load it into postgresql of course)  then you can begin writing
PHP, perl, or whatever web applications to use the postgresql backend.
it's not a trivial process, but it's the best way to do any kind of data
storage.  even micrsoft recomends that access NOT be used for business
critical data storage.  where as postgresql SQL server can easily handle
tens of thousands of transactions a day, on minimal hardware.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben at nerp.net)