It depends on your traffic, but I was looking for colocation
about 9 months ago and found an ISP called hockey.net that colocates for
$90 a month and you get 8 IP's if I am not mistaken. If you want to pay
$300 a month you can but if it isn't highly mission critical and that .99
% doesn't matter so much, I would check out a cheap ISP.

    hockey.net is one and I would also try exceptionmedia.com. I am
colocated at exceptionmedia.com and pay $100  month and get really good
service.

   - Jamie

--

   "It's pretty hard to stop a man who eats his toast every morning."