* Mark K <mkroska at readynetgo.com> [010320 16:30]:
> I'm not sure that "inexpensive" and "co-location" necessarily belong in
> the same sentence.  Our co-lo prices start at about $300/mo, and I know
> it's not the cheapest, but there's someone who knows what's going on when
> you call and we're up 99.99% of the time.

I think you can find some providers from 150-200$/5U i think.  You could
probally cut a deal if you jump up and down and keep
strictly-non-business (ie: hobby user), but I dont know anyone who would
do that off hand.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at efnet

"When's the last time you used duct tape on a duct?" -Larry Wall