a tiny program called "bounce" will do the trick. for instance, if i have
a box with a real IP 2.3.4.5 and an internet 10-net i can do the following:

bounce -p 8080 10.1.2.3 80

Any traffic coming in on port 8080 will be redirected to 10.1.2.3 port 80.
I think it only works for TCP since it allows the forwarding box to hold
the TCP connection open on behalf of the other machine. Therefore
it cant work for UDP since forwarding the packet is not how it works.

Let me know if you are interested and want the program (and source).