I'm running sid both on my work machine and my home machine. I've managed to
avoid anything that will stop me from getting work done. Follow the Debian
Weekly News. If you can deal with high volumes of mail there are other lists
that will discuess breakages. Check the topic in #debian on irc.debian.org
before doing an apt-get upgrade, important breakages and the topic to ask
the infobot about for the fix and more info are usually given there.

Just remember that the Debian Developers can (and will) reorgnize,
repackage, and break unstable at any time.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132