Anyone heard of the mail program Sylpheed?  I just grabbed it from
http://sylpheed.good-day.net

Very cool.  It's small and fast, and I haven't had it crash yet.  Much more
usable than any other graphical mail client I've used in Linux.  Also has
support for multiple separate accounts, and when you compose a message,
there is a dropdown for which address you want it to come from.

If you use IMAP, it may not look like it works, but after you create the
IMAP account in it, you need to right click on the folder for it in the
panel on the left and go to "Create new folder", and create a folder called
"INBOX" (case-sensitive).  Then, you should just be able to click once on
the INBOX folder and all of your messages should show up.

Doesn't look like there's any support for PGP/GPG yet, but the manual is all
in Japanese, so I can't really tell.

Jay