> I have installed Trustix 1.2 on my machine and was wondering if anyone
> has ever tried to install Xwindows on this distro?  I know it isn't
> built for a GUI but I thought it would be cool to try.  Anyone ever
> tried this?

Never even hear of them until this post. Will it work? Probally. Seems to be
an RPM based distro so you might be able to go that route. Or, your if
you're feeling brave and have lots of hard drive, build from source. This is
possibly the perfered method if you don't have X prepackaged. Lastly you
could download the pre-compiled binaries from xfree86.org.

--
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132