and i saw people getting shot by the IDF for no reason
what-so-ever other than existing, both sides have
bloody hands so lets not point fingers,

land of peace; yeah right, land of piss
holy land? only if you worship the devil....

i am truely sorry to say that, but i am so sick of the
whole thing. i get really homesick sometimes but when
i see the news...

anyways, back to linux: reset worked... YAY, no SAMBA
lockups yet, none are expected,
SSH works, goodbye telnet....
LILO, still untested...
time to make a CD ghost image of the whole thing...

time for the next project i suppose;
getting linux machines to share a passwd file and a
/home directory of a server... (kindof a bit more than
a terminal/diskless workstation and less than a
standslone PC...)

i think i wasted enough bandwidth already...

 -munir

=====