Dear Web Designer,

        Telcom.net, a U.S. based Web Hosting company since 1996, would like to invite you to join our Private Label Web Hosting program.  Here are the simple details of our program:

·       Telcom.net will pay you a residual monthly income of up to 25% for every subscriber!
·       No financial obligations
·       No commitments
·       No programming knowledge needed

        How would you like to open your own web hosting business without purchasing any equipment or software and not having to worry about billing, collections or technical support?  Our Private Label Hosting program makes this all possible and you can even check the status of your new and existing accounts 24 hours a day.

        Our program works as simply as placing a customized link on your website that promotes your company's new web hosting business.  If you would like to see our Private Label Web Hosting program in action, please visit: http://privatelabel.telcom.net.  When an order is placed for basic web hosting your clients are charged $17.95 per month and all customers receive 200 MB of disk space, 20 POP e-mail accounts, 5000 MB of monthly traffic, complete access to our control panel to change e-mails and access your account via FTP around the clock, bilingual technical service and FREE use of our shopping cart system (for a demo please visit: www.latingredients.com).  All accounts are hosted at our Level 5 facility in South Florida and are connected via multiple OC-3 lines and redundant routing with our guarantee that your clients will have an uptime of 99.75%

        Our company is currently providing web hosting services to over 12,500 worldwide business owners and if you would like to know more about our company, please visit www.telcom.net.     If you are interested in learning more about this program, have questions or would like to join, please send an e-mail to:  privatelabel at telcom.net and I will be happy to send you more info.

        We at Telcom.net are firmly opposed to e-mail "spamming". If you received this message in error,  or wish to be removed from our mailing list for any reason, please reply with the word "REMOVE" in the SUBJECT line and "Quote" the original e-mail sent to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and thank you for your valuable time.

Sincerely,

Steven Wolis, Director of Corporate Development