On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 05:33:10PM -0600, Yaron wrote:
> Anyone using them for DSL? Are they decent? Do they use the same
> equipment as Qwest? Give out static IPs? Their webpage sucks and I
> might be moving to a No-Qwest area.

If at all possible, DO NOT MOVE TO FRONTIERLAND!  I've been stranded
here (Burnsville) with a DSL work order since AUGUST.  All they need is
a DSLAM, but they don't seem to think it's worth the investment.  I've
heard that it is available in Rosemont, but as long as you can check
your email and browse the web, they aren't going to help you.

Nate