On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 09:40:04PM -0600, Scott Raun wrote:
> > On Tuesday 06 March 2001 23:43, you wrote:
> > > I am playing around with Evolutions Executive Summary and I want to know if
> > > there are any other RDF sources out there.
> > >
> > > I got Slashdot. Is there one for freshmeat? Linux Today?
>
> OK, I give up. Could someone give me a pointer to what you're talking
> about here?

The link I sent (http://www.perl.com/pub/2000/01/rss.html) gives
a pretty good explanations.  Basically rdf files (and related
things) are a way to display headlines from web sites in other
locations - such as slash boxes on slashdot.org, in the sidebar
on Mozilla, or (from what Bob says) in Gnome's Evolution.

--
Jim Crumley                  |
crumley at fields.space.umn.edu |