""To hell with windows to hell with
Microsoft!!! Lock yourself in the lab and don't come
out until you know the kernel source code by heart
(that is what I am doing!!! before I build my next
box!!!) and can manipulate it to your liking!!! How's
that for radical??? (LOL) Oh, yeah~ we hot now baby! O
yeah! Put on the penguin suit... pack a lunch stay the
day!!! When tyranny is law... revolution is order...
Yippie!!!
Damn, bet I forgot to take my lithium... I am off the
box... bye.""

If this is not reason enough to use Linux, then what is?
Linux not only provides the source for the OS, but also the source for insanity. You just gotta love it. Just like crack, but without the annoying side-effects.
bend over bill...