On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Simeon Johnston wrote:

> Dream machine:  G4 Dual 733 w/ DVD-RAM drive running dual boot OSX and Linux.

With OS X, who needs linux too? OS X will run all your favorite GNU
tools, XFree is already ported (I think they even have it running
non-full-screen now), so you can run anything that linux can. :) Hell,
they might even port the linux compatibility stuff from *BSD - it would
probably be ridiculously easy.

Not that linux will stop being my primary OS on my other machines, but
the more I hear about OS X, the less desire I have to run PPC linux. :)

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock