> version. But my question is how would I go about the installation order?

I would definitely install Windows first. I have done this a number
of times, and I have always had Linux place LILO on the mbr of the
first HDD. Just be sure to make a Linux boot floppy to have around
after you install Linux. If you ever go back and upgrade your version
of Windows from 95-98 or 2000 etc, that will overwrite LILO I think.
Same thing if you sys the drive. If that happens you can use your
boot disk to get into Linux and rerun LILO.

> Should I install linux first and then redhat or the other way around. My
> primary concern is that problem that LILO has about not booting if the root
> partition is beyond some 10xx sector on the drive, so using a floppy to

I think the latest versions of LILO no longer have that restriction
but I am not sure.

Mike