I've been informed that next week I will have to install, Linux/NT dual
boot machines at work. I figured that I would use RedHat as the linux
version. But my question is how would I go about the installation order?
Should I install linux first and then redhat or the other way around. My
primary concern is that problem that LILO has about not booting if the root
partition is beyond some 10xx sector on the drive, so using a floppy to
boot linux will be unexceptable. So I was thinking about installing linux
first and then NT second. However I'm conserned about NT owerwriting the
linux partition. Since at least one person here must have done something
very similar please give me as much advice as possible.