On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 05:30:29PM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
>I use to love VA. In the old days they rocked. Great support, great hardware
>and people who got Linux.
>
>Today, I got email from a dork at VA. It came from MS LookOut, as HTML WITH a MS
>word attachment!
>
>It's a sad day when the supposedly Linux powerhouse has people sending mail with
>Microsoft crap.

I think they're circling the bowl. Thier service has got a huge layer of
"suck" wrapped around it. Sistina will not be bying anyting more from them if
I have anything to say about it. Dell has lost our business too. We had two
damn laptops we wanted to buy an the salesperson was an ass. He treated the
administrative person who was handling it for me like shit.

A little customer service goes a long way.

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: 612.670.4789
Sistina Software Inc.	worl: 612.379.3951

"It's hard to believe that's the same frail woman who once sprained her wrist
from having too much dip on a cracker!" -- Frazier Crane