On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 05:30:29PM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
>I use to love VA. In the old days they rocked. Great support, great hardware
>and people who got Linux.
>
>Today, I got email from a dork at VA. It came from MS LookOut, as HTML WITH a MS
>word attachment!
>
>It's a sad day when the supposedly Linux powerhouse has people sending mail with
>Microsoft crap.
>
>:-(
>
>--
>Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
>http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500
>Key fingerprint = 02E0 2734 A1A1 DBA1 0E15  623D 0036 7327 93D9 7DA3

Send a reply stating if that kind of unethical behavior continues, you will no
longer use / purchase / recommend VA in any way shape or form, nor could you
conciously permit yourself to *want* anything to do with them. C'mon VA, is it
that bad that you have to revert to M$? I thought I saw something along the
lines of linux based PC manufacturing and sales, wtf happened to believing in
your product? I swear at one point they laid claim to having the most linux
knowledge per cube of any company in the world, whatever happened to that? is
outlook that good?

I feel so used... next thing you know, they'll start shipping w2k systems!
GAH!!

--
Thomas J. Hudak
Systems Administrator