Hey Everyone
What's the best way to create a website in order to minimize the amount of
pages you'll have to make changes on (like updating links...).  I was
thinking that as long as I kept the same format throughout the site... that
I could use CGI on the pages and have it call a .pm file that will have the
link info and such.  Then I would only have to update the .pm file.  Are
there any security risks in this?  I tried a sample and it worked fine
except that once in a while the entire page will tile over itself many many
times.  I'm not sure if that is a problem with my code or with my browser.
 Any ideas?

Thanks!
Heather