Jason Jorgensen <jasonj at talkware.net> writes:

> I am in the same boat as you. Onvoy kicking me off my 768k.
>
> I was going to go with SpeakEasy's "Trader" SDSL 768k package that has
> unlimited Dailup for my laptop when I am on the road (I dont know about
> 1-800 access for that dialup or not). But its alittle spendy at $150/month.
> This is the easiest conversion for me as there is no equipment change. But
> as I dont trust that Covad will stay in business, I am looking to switch to
> Qwest. I think I may be able to get a faster connection through Qwest for
> similar money, but I havent checked everything yet.

I'm paying $160/month for Qwest 768k dsl with a block of static IPs,
but this is direct, not through Covad.  I'm in easy reach of the CO.
So this may not relate to your situation?

My "768k" connection seems to be provisioned as 816 and 960, or funny
numbers like that (in the Cisco 675).
--
David Dyer-Bennet      /      Welcome to the future!      /      dd-b at dd-b.net
SF: http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/          Minicon: http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/