Hi,

Darn, maybe I should've gone to the Installfest (:

Got me that 80GB HDD. Since it's so freaking huge I want to run SOME kind
of journaling filesystem on it. And since ReiserFS is in the kernel I
think it's the best choice.

I downloaded RH71 beta (Wolverine), but it doesn't seem to have the option
of actually installing onto ReiserFS, which means I'd have to redo the
whole darn then after the installation. Is there any distro that'll
install to Reiser? Or, anyone know if RH7.1 final will allow this?

Hmmm... 10am-5pm... we'll have to see when/if I wake up and feel like
lugging my gigantic machine all the way to Edina... and if the wife lets
me (;

-Yaron