We've been with Heartland Payment Systems for almost a year now.  They've
got several local retail stores as customers and they've been treated
pretty well.  They use Authorize.Net as the authorizing company.  We've
been working on several custom E-Commerce packages using Authorize.Net for
the processing, TechSupport has been good, always get a live person to
work with. Heartland handles all major types of Merchant Accounts: Retail
(card in hand), Mail-Order (no card in hand), and Internet (vendor never
knows card number).  Each of these accounts can be set up often with
different discount rates and fees. I can't say the fees are high with
Heartland, RNG has a 3.35% discount rate, no per transaction fee and a $20
per month statement fee.  Wells Fargo wanted twice that much and we've
been banking there for 5 years!

What type of account are you into with Cyber(no)Cash?

Email me off list if you want contact info for Heartland or more info
about MerchAccounts.

MK

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Bob Tanner wrote:

> Got this email. Cybercash is going into the toilet.
>
> So, what other online credit card processing companies are out there?
>
> > CyberCash Restructuring Letter to Customers
> >

> > March 2, 2001
> >
> > To Our Valued Customers:
> >
> > As many of you know, on December 14, 2000, CyberCash announced
> > its intention to merge with Network 1 Financial Corp., a premier supplier
> > of payment processing systems and Internet payment services, to create
> > a single entity to offer the industry's most fully integrated payment
> > solution for both Internet and physical world merchants.  The
> > combination of CyberCash and Network 1 would enable CyberCash to
> > offer its customers a one-stop solution for payment processing and
> > merchant account services packaged for simplicity and economy.
> >
> > While we have made tremendous strides over the last several months in
> > completing the merger, conditions in the capital markets prevent
> > CyberCash from completing the financing necessary to close the merger
> > as planned.
> >
> > In light of these events, the companies have terminated their existing
> > merger agreement and have entered into an asset purchase agreement
> > under which Network 1 will acquire all of CyberCash's operating assets.
> > As part of this strategy, CyberCash today elected to utilize the
> > procedures offered by Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
> >
> > Please rest assured that we will continue to provide the same high
> > quality customer service that has made us the world leader in payment
> > processing.  As these plans develop, we will send you additional
> > communications.
> >
> > For more information, please go to
> > http://www.cybercash.com/restructure.
> >
> > Sincerely,
> >
> > Daniel Lynch
> > Chairman and CEO
> > CyberCash Inc.

ReadyNET Go!, Inc.  -  Building your Business on the net

Mark J. Kroska
MIS Director

320.656.0765 Voice
888.447.3239 Toll Free