> ???? I've been running qmail since something like version 0.73, but
> I've always found it very easy to get in and working.  Including back
> before the good documentation appeared.

Well, compared to postfix or sendmail I meant.  With qmail, you need to
change the way /var/spool/mail works, install djb's version of inetd for it
(you can use regular inetd, but you need dan's to prevent spammers from
relaying through you), add like 5 more user accounts and 1 or 2 groups for
the qmail processes to run under, etc...

Qmail is definitely a good mailserver, probably the most secure and the
fastest, but it's kind of annoying to set up.  I can't just do a "make
install" and edit a config file, there's a little more to it.  :)

Jay

http://www.mnstf.org/minicon/
Photos: http://dd-b.lighthunters.net/