Clay notes:

   I find it funnny how we are all so quick to give our opinions on
   our personal preferences for things like this. I'm not saying
   that's bad, but you guys need to be a little more open-minded about
   these types of things.

My take on Sendmail is not an opinion, it's a judgment based on
experience and observation. Sendmail has efficiency problems, feature
bloat, usability woes and a terrible security record. I can not, in
good conscience, recommend it to anyone, let alone to a newbie.

   Just because you guys can't understand sendmail doesn't mean it
   shouldn't be used.

Your implication is fallacious. If it were not, you would still be
wrong. If the user can't understand it, the user should not use it. I
can understand Sendmail.

--
Chris
www.innerfireworks.com