I find it funnny how we are all so quick to give our opinions on our
personal preferences for things like this. I'm not saying that's bad,
but you guys need to be a little more open-minded about these types of
things. Just because you guys can't understand sendmail doesn't mean it
shouldn't be used. I understand what we're not all system administrators
here, but maybe sendmail is a perfect tool for Mike and it's his
decision to make. We're just hear to give him the facts. I'd appreciate
if we'd stop saying "Don't use this and don't use that" and instead say
things like "This is good because...".

Just my $.02^H1. (I'm on a tight budget)

Clay