My KB at work crapped out on me (well, it still works but the cord is
too short and we have no AT extenders).  I got a PS/2 adapter and hooked
up a internet KB from compuserve (cheap POS).  How do I get the
functionality in Linux?  Specifically, can I get some of the keys to
work in console - NOT Xterm.  I only have Xwindows on one partition (RH
7.1) and I rarely use that now.  As long as I'm stuck with this POS I
would like to get some of the extra functionality out of it.

Any ideas?
This sounds a lot like a previous post about mapping key sequences to
commands.  I still haven't fugured that one out.

sim