Hey,

Ok, I've only got 8 checks so far, and the total is 12 people who have
paid.

The woman who is our (very patient and helpful!) contact at Loki is going
on vacation starting Friday. I'd like to put the order in tomorrow so we
don't have ot wait another MONTH for this to happen.

IF YOU HAVE MAILED ME A CHECK, and have not yet received confirmation,
please drop me an email and let me know.

I will be at the beer meeting tomorrow. If you would like to come down in
person and drop off a check, please do so, and let me know in advance
about that, too.

I'm also available downtown Minneapolis on a regular basis, if this makes
anyone's life easier.

If I can get enough of the remaining people to promise me that they've
sent a payment or intend to REALLY soon, I'll give Loki my CC tomorrow and
we can expect a few good gaming nights really soon.

TIA,

-Yaron