I've been refering people to tran micro for quite some time now.  Of the
people that I referred, about 15 or so bought their machines there and all
of them have been satisfied 100%.  I have personally built 6 machines with
them and have had no problems.  Sure you can get it cheaper on line, but
then factor in shipping, at least 10 to 30 bucks and the fact that you get
exceptional service right here in town, no RMA's no mailing anything
anywhere.  It's a better deal in the end.  The only time I don't buy it
there is when they don't carry it.  I'm sounding like a comercial here....

Colin Kilbane