On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, AAAunderground wrote:

> I have tried various combinations of this. I added the irq's for fun.
> I have also rm the ifcf-eth1 from the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts folder
> and created a new one.
> Linux keeps telling me that it is delaying initialization. I know both cards
> work. They must have a complex about working together. Maybe they just need a
> motivational speech or something.

You might look at the boot params info (HOWTO?) and see about telling the
kernel how to find eth1 there.  There's something about reserving an I/O
address.  Sorry to be vague.  Stick with it -- you *will* be able to get
it to work (98% sure).

--
"To misattribute a quote is unforgivable." --Anonymous