On Tuesday 26 June 2001 10:26 am, you wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 11:54:47AM -0500, AAAunderground wrote:
> >  alias eth0 ne io=0x240
> >
> > > alias eth1 ne io=0x240
> >
> > Even though I don't understand why I wouldn't use 340 I tried 240 twice
> > and that did not work.
>
> Now, I don't understant it either :(... Sorry for the wrong info.
>
> From now on I will refrain giving hardware-related advice after 11 pm.
>
> alias eth0 ne io=0x240
> alias eth1 ne io=0x340
>
> florin

	/etc/modules.conf

alias parport_lowlevel parport_pc
alias usb-controller usb-uhci
alias eth0 ne io=0x240
alias eth1 ne io=0x340
options ne io=0x240 irq=9
options ne io=0x340 irq=5

I have tried various combinations of this. I added the irq's for fun.
I have also rm the ifcf-eth1 from the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts folder
and created a new one.
Linux keeps telling me that it is delaying initialization. I know both cards
work. They must have a complex about working together. Maybe they just need a
motivational speech or something.

--
Spencer Underground
mailto:spencer at sihope.com