There's the other issue that Foo 1.0 can exist under multiple licenses.
You *could* re-assign the BSD or another license to Foo 1.0 and use that
when working with another entity (whether that is public or not). That
doesn't change the fact that Foo 1.0 also exists under the GPL so that may
give other people other rights. You'd have to go do contract law to see
which licenses would apply to entities that may be crosslicensed.

Josh

__SIG__