Shawn wrote:

 > really wasn't any Unix that I know of.  It was all running IBM
 > mainframe OS390 on a 390 (now Z-series) mainframe.  Their network
 > stations

 > Now, as to AIX boxes...  What do you think runs on AIX boxes?  It's a
 >type of Unix just like HP, DEC/64, Solaris and so forth.  Unix is such

The person I talked to, who probally got it wrong, thought they were sp
frames or some sort of rs6k boxes.  Those run AIX, a variant of UNIX
from IBM.

Speaking of, I've worked with IRIX, Solaris, AIX, QNX, and Linux on
various levels.  Mostly Linux and Solaris though.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net