From: Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom [mailto:chrome at real-time.com]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 6:28 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] Monitor repair

We have a 21" monitor here in the office, which seems to be dead.
It won't power on consistently.. occasionally it will; but generally not.

We have been told (by Surf Computer Services, who formerly did monitor
repair), that there isn't any place left in the Twin Cities which repairs
monitors.

Does anyone know otherwise? Any suggestions on where to get it fixed?

Carl Soderstrom
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises