Andrew Nemchenko wrote:

> Why dont you just go to wall mart and buy a mp3 playing cd player for $95.
> Its cheap and easy to use. Plus you can even take it outside of yor car.

Most likely its one of these:

http://www.kanguru.com/cdmp3.html

I have one and its pretty craptacular. It doesn't read cdrw's. Its skip
protection is a joke when playing mp3s, don't plan on walking around
with it. In the car it sits in my lap taking advantage of the body's
natural shock absorbtion. It can't seek through mp3s which is a big
minus when you're listening to 72 minute long trance mixes and car trips
are 40min at most.

But its better than nothing, and I can carry my entire tunnel trance
force collection on a CD, where my friend with a 128mb (64mb built in,
and a 64mb card) Rio500 can only carry at most two, re-encoded at
112kbps to fit in 64mb since the Rio won't let a single mp3 cross over
from internal ram to the external...

One of these days I'll finish building that car mp3 player. Did anyone
else snag a free Vacuum Fluorescent Display from Noritake at Strictly
eBuisness? ;)