This might be a good starting point, a number of links to other sites.
http://lrp.c0wz.com/
I tried Coyote a while back but had some problems-ping would give strange responses-wouldn't even ping localhost correctly.  I think it was a bug in Busybox-probably fixed by now.
Another one I have used and has some nice features is Eigerstein2Beta.

Regards,
Bob