On Tuesday 12 June 2001 23:26, you wrote:

> Q: I have -only- yahoo mail or hotmail, I can't do email anywhere else.
> A: I personally find that hard to believe. Neither of these services
> provide physical connectivity to the 'net, so you should be able to post to
> the list from your isp account. If your isp does not provide email/pop
> services, then I guess your are screwed :-) -But- what type of isp does not
> provide email services?

Even if they don't, there are hundreds of free e-mail places on the web.  I
have 3 or 4 different IMAP accounts on different domains.  The one I have had
the best success with is www.burningmail.com.  My daughter found it on a
Linux site over a year ago.

Thanks for trying to keep the list spam free.

--
James Spinti
jspinti at mn.rr.com