> Ok! Loki said they have no problem with our order! Well, with the numbers,
> anyway. However, there's a few issues:
>
> 1) Q3A is no longer available. Apparently Loki and ID's agreement ran out
>    (and I have my never-getting-used-anymore copy just sittign here).
> 2) CivCTP is on backorder, they expect it within a week though.
> 3) Rune will be released next week - so anyone who wants that can get it.

4) The TCLUG installfest that was scheduled for June 16th has been
cancelled. We will try to schedule one for August or September.

Remember that we're supposed to have a "LUG Event" for the games. This is
beneficial besides just following the rules:  Yaron & others don't have to
see the process of delivery drag out ad infinitum.

So, does that mean we need to have a beer meeting sometime after delivery
and hand these things off out of someone's trunk?

Andy