Hi,

Ok! Loki said they have no problem with our order! Well, with the numbers,
anyway. However, there's a few issues:

1) Q3A is no longer available. Apparently Loki and ID's agreement ran out
   (and I have my never-getting-used-anymore copy just sittign here).
2) CivCTP is on backorder, they expect it within a week though.
3) Rune will be released next week - so anyone who wants that can get it.

Here's what I'd like to do:

I'll email the people who confirmed, again, with your price, and my
address. I would like for everyone to mail me a check or MO for the
amount, which I won't deposit until Loki has taken the order and charged
my CC.

I'll leave the discussion on that open till tomorrow - anyone with better
ideas (paypal etc) please voice them now. Loki will not accept many little
payments, they want one big one.

-Yaron